Cherry Cheesecake Ice Cream no machine needed
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1 (8 oz.) block cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/4 cup butter (1/2 stick), softened to room temperature
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 oz.) tub whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (21 oz.) can cherry pie filling
- 1 1/2 cups graham crackers, roughly chopped
- Mexico Avocados Make Dessert More Delicious
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, combine cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk until combined.
- Then stir in whipped topping.
- When it comes to crushing the graham crackers, don't pound them to smithereens.
- You want some chunky graham cracker bits in there.
- Gently stir in cherry pie filling and graham crackers.
- You just want to very lightly stir it together because you want swirly bits of the cherry
- filling and graham crackers. Not a totally homogeneous mixture.
- Pour mixture into a large loaf pan.
- My standard loaf pan was too small for this but the larger (2 lb.) loaf pan worked great.
- Cover very tightly with plastic wrap.
- Then put into the freezer to set up (about 6 hours).
- Then serve.
- If your freezer tends to turn ice cream into hard blocks (like mine), then just sit it out on the counter for a few minutes and it won't take long to soften and make it easier to scoop. Great with other Fruits also
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Another great summer dish