Snicker Caramel Apple Pie
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 3 green apples diced
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 15-20 mini snickers chopped
- 2 1/2 cup Cool Whip softened
- 1/3 cup can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 oz cream cheese (softened)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix the Cool Whip, condensed milk and cream cheese in a bowl and then added the apples and snickers into that. Then put it all in the pie crust.
Drizzle with caramel and a few snickers. Place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours. Take out about 5 minutes before serving and top with fresh apple slices.
You'll also love
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.5/5 (927 Votes)
- Cider-Mill Stuffed Apples 4.4/5 (351 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (228 Votes)
- Almond Joy Ice Cream 4.3/5 (184 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Tatin Cheesecake 4/5 (176 Votes)
- Apple Tart 4.2/5 (114 Votes)
- Apple and breton biscuits tart... 3.5/5 (167 Votes)
- Tortilla Pie 4.1/5 (96 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French tarte tatin is golden, caramelized apple perfection!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 apples, sliced
- 3 oz. chilled butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roll out a puff pastry.
- Lay out the apple slices in a pan.
- Add chunks of butter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in oven at 350°F, to caramelize the apples.
- Place puff pastry on top of the caramelized apples.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.