Authentic Indian coconut recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Kinder Bueno cheesecake... possibly the most sinfully decadent dessert ever!
- 24 oz. of Cream cheese
- 1 Cup of powdered sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla
- 1.5 Cups of graham crackers or plain cookies
- 2 Packs of Kinder Bueno
- Caramel, to drizzle
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla, and mix.
- In a blender, blend the cookies and one Kinder Bueno bar until crumbly.
- Spread the crumbly crust mix in a baking tray, and then layer the cream cheese mix and Kinder Bueno bar on top.
- Drizzle with caramel, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Top rated Indian coconut recipes
Molagai Podi/South Indian Chutney Powder
By Curryandvanilla, CurryandVanilla
A spicy mixed lentils powder, normally enjoyed with a bit of oil (preferably sesame or coconut oil) as a condiment ...
- 1 cup split urad dal/Split black gram
- 1 cup chana dal/split Bengal gram or split chickpea
- 1 cup dry red chillies (more or less according to how spicy you want your chutney powder)
- ½ teaspoon hing/asafetida
- Few Curry leaves (optional)
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 2 teaspoons cooking oil (coconut or sesame oil)
- Salt to taste
Indian Rice Pudding
By Pankaj du blog Cuisine végétarienne et recettes indiennes
Boil the milk
- - 2 cups of milk
- - 1/2 cup of rice
- - 2 1/4 sugar
- - 3 teaspoons of almond powder
- - 3 teaspoons coconut powder
- - Few strands of saffron soaked in water
- - 1 teaspoons powdered cardamom