Party food recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!
Top rated Party food recipes
Homemade Potato bbq Chips
In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; set aside
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1 large potato, peeled
- 4 cups ice water
- Oil for deep-fat frying
Cheesy Zucchini Flan with Chives & Feta
Try our step-by-step savory twist on flan!
Avocado Egg rolls
FOR THE EGG ROLLS: Mix the avocado, sundried tomatoes, red onion cilantro and lime juice, divide the mixture betwe...
- FOR THE EGG ROLLS:
- 2 large avocados, diced
- 4 sundried tomatoes packed in oil, sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 jalapeno, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (~1/2 lime)
- 8 egg rolls
- 1 egg white
- FOR THE CASHEW AND TAMARIND DIPPING SAUCE:
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup cashews, chopped or ground
- 1 teaspoon tamarind concentrate or 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- chili sauce sauce as sriracha to taste
- salt to taste