Cheesy Zucchini Flan with Chives & Feta
Try our step-by-step savory twist on flan!
Cheesy Zucchini Flan With Chives & Feta
Serve this impressive yet easy-to-make zucchini flan at your next dinner party. It's great as a side or elegant appetizer. Feta brings a tangy, cheesy dimension, while the texture is similar to that of traditional flan, only this recipe is savory, not sweet!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!