Egg roll recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.
Top rated Egg roll recipes
Avocado Egg rolls
FOR THE EGG ROLLS: Mix the avocado, sundried tomatoes, red onion cilantro and lime juice, divide the mixture betwe...
- FOR THE EGG ROLLS:
- 2 large avocados, diced
- 4 sundried tomatoes packed in oil, sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 jalapeno, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (~1/2 lime)
- 8 egg rolls
- 1 egg white
- FOR THE CASHEW AND TAMARIND DIPPING SAUCE:
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup cashews, chopped or ground
- 1 teaspoon tamarind concentrate or 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- chili sauce sauce as sriracha to taste
- salt to taste
Lumpia by Susan
Mom's friend makes these delicious egg rolls every holiday and its a fight for the last one every time
- 25 egg roll crepes
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 medium potato diced
- 2 medium carrots diced
- 2 stalks of celery sliced thin
- 1 medium onion diced
- 4 cloves of garlic diced
- Cooking oil enough to fry plus 2 tbsp
- Salt and pepper to taste