Parmesan Hash Brown Cups
Crispy and delicious.
- 1 (20 oz) bag Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns; OR 3-1/2 cups shredded russet potatoes, rinsed and squeezed dry in a towel
- 3 green onions, chopped (approx. 1/3 cup), both white and green parts
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat 12 muffin tins with cooking spray; set aside. In large bowl, combine potatoes, onions, cheese, salt, and pepper. Toss lightly with a fork. Drizzle on olive oil. Toss with fork again until mixture is well combined.
Spoon mixture evenly into 12 muffin cups. With the back of the spoon, apply gentle pressure to pack mixture into each cup. Bake for 60-75 minutes in lower third of oven.
Let rest for 5 minutes, run a small knife or spatula around the edge of each cup, making sure the edges are loosened. Gently lift each potato cup out, invert it, place on serving plate bottom side up. Good served warm or room temperature.
MAKE AHEAD FOR COOKING LATER: Combine mixture, spoon it into muffin tins, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until ready to bake. Remove from fridge 30 minutes before baking time. May be made the night before to cook and serve for breakfast the next day.
FOR BITE-SIZE TATER TOTS - make them in mini muffin pans.
You'll also love
- Easy Banana Bread for Busy Mom's 4.5/5 (5 Votes)
- Almond and Pumpkin Muffins 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Honey Corn Muffins 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Spaghetti with Chicken, Arugula... 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Hashbrown nests 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?