Ramen Stir Fry
- 1 lb boneless sirloin steak, cut into small pieces
- 4 individual packages of beef ramen noodles
- 2 frozen packages of carrots (or canned equivalent)
- 2 frozen packages of pea pods
- 1/2 cup stir fry sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Brown the steak and boil the noodles. While both are cooking, microwave the vegetables. Once everything is done cooking, add them all together in a large pot with the seasoning packets that came with the ramen, and the stir fry sauce.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.