Sheppard Rd. Pie
- 1lb ground beef
- 1 15oz can vegetables
- 4C instant potatoes (just flakes)
- 1-2c bag sharp cheddar cheese
- garlic powder
- steak seasoning
- 1 deep dish pie crust
Level of difficulty Easy
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Brown ground beef with steak seasoning, pepper, and garlic powder. Pre-heat the oven to 375°.
Make the instant potatoes according to the box for 12 servings. add pepper and garlic powder to the water.
Drain the can of mixed vegetablesand heat with pepper and margarine.
Place half the browned ground beef in the bottom of the pie crust.
Scoop some of the potatoes on top of the ground beef in the pie crust. Smooth over the beef.
Add a thin layer of cheese over the vegetables.
Add the rest of the beef and potatoes. Cover the top with cheese.
Cook for 20 minutes or until the cheese is browned. Let sit 5-10 minutes.
You'll also love
- Beef Teriyaki steak strips 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- April cube steak 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Tortilla Pinwheels 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Basic Homey Meatloaf 4.1/5 (1 Votes)
- Eggs with Cheese and Sauted onions 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Moms Spagetti 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- apple pie 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Family Zilenick 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Review this recipe