Eggs with Cheese and Sauted onions
- 2 Eggs, 1/2onion, 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, 2 tsp cooking oil
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
pour a few tsp oil in a skillet , warm oil on low-medium heat,
next add onions and begin to sauté until they are tender
Add eggs into the onions and continue to cook scrambling eggs then cover with cheese.
set skillet off the burner and cover with a lid. Allow a minute or two for the cheese to melt. And enjoy!
have used the eggs on toast or on a toasted bum with sausage
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!