Three Cheese Pasta Bake
This delicious variation on traditional macaroni and cheese is easy to prepare and perfect for weeknight family dinners and weekend entertaining alike. Add cooked chicken, shrimp, or sausage to the pasta bake and serve with a green salad and fresh vegetables for a hearty, well-rounded meal.
- 1 (16-ounce) package ziti
- 2 (10-ounce) containers refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 2 large eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Prepare ziti according to package directions; drain and return to pot.
Stir together Alfredo sauce and sour cream; toss with ziti until evenly coated. Spoon half of mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
Stir together ricotta cheese and next 3 ingredients; spread evenly over pasta mixture in baking dish. Spoon remaining pasta mixture evenly over ricotta cheese layer; sprinkle evenly with mozzarella cheese.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
Ziti pasta is shaped in long, thin tubes; penne or rigatoni pasta may be substituted, if desired.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.4/5 (131 Votes)
- Dannielle's Chicken with Green... 3.9/5 (20 Votes)
- Chicken Alfredo Pasta 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Crock Pot Mozzarella Steak Pasta 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Crock Pot Shredded Chicken for... 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Pasta Salad with Mozzarella and Ham 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Artichoke Chicken Pasta 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Pasta with Salmon cream sauce 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!