Our best chicken alfredo recipes - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: white sauce chicken
Chef Tips and Tricks
This is the king of fruit tarts... and it's stunningly easy to make!
- Roll out your puff pastry, and place M&Ms on top.
- Cover with another puff pastry.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350° F.
- Add: mango, blackberries, raspberries, kiwi, grapes, and strawberries.
- Glaze with apricot jelly.
Top rated Chicken alfredo recipes
Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
In a large skillet over medium heat combine chicken, 2 tablespoons butter, 2 cloves garlic, and Italian seasoning
- 6 skinless
- boneless chicken breast halves - cut into cubes
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 pound fettuccini pasta
- 1 onion
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced mushrooms
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 3 roma (plum) tomatoes
15 dinner recipes you can make for $5 or less
Looking for cheap meal ideas that won't break the bank? Here are some gourmet recipes that are inexpensive, easy and crazy delicious!
Chicken Alfredo Pasta
Fettuccine noodles Precooked chicken strips Alfredo sauce Rotel
- 1 pck Fettuccine noodle
- 2 cans Alfredo sauce
- 1 bag precooked chicken strips
- 2 can rotel
11 tummy-pleasing ways to eat tortellini
On skewers; crusted in Parmesan and dunked in marinara; in a meatball soup...if you've only served tortellini as a pasta, you've missed out!
My easy way
- 2 jars ragu alfredo sauce
- 3 cups cooked chicken breast (sauted in garlic and olive oil)
- 1 small can mushrooms
- pasta noodles (bowties
- rotini or penne)
- 1 bag frozen broccoli
Creamy Chicken Alfredo
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Preheat oven to 375F. Place flour in a shallow dish or pie plate
- 1/4 cup flour
- 6 boneless
- skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp plus 1 tsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 Tbsp minced onion
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp Chopped fresh parsley