Our favorite pasta with white sauce recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Top rated Pasta with white sauce recipes
MMMM yummy Pizza Delight quality garlic fingers in the comfort of home!
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (I use Eagle brand)
- 1/3 c white vinegar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 c lukewarm water
- 2 1/2 tsp dry active yeast
- 1 tsp honey
- 1Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 1/2c all purpose flour (levelled with a knife)
- 2 1/2 c pizza mozzarella
- Garlic butter
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
White Pizza Sauce
Simple and tasty, this is the perfect base for your white sauce pizzas!
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese or shredded havarti
- 2 tbs. margarine or butter
- 3 tbs. flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder