White Pizza Sauce
Simple and tasty, this is the perfect base for your white sauce pizzas!
Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese or shredded havarti
- 2 tbs. margarine or butter
- 3 tbs. flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Heat margarine and stir in flour.
Mix up to slightly cook flour.
Slowly whisk in milk, adding gradually to make a sauce.
Stir in spices and cheese.
You'll also love
- Red Fruit Tartlets 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Mini Cheesecakes with Cranberry... 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Mom's Creamy Light Risotto 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Tomato Sauce 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Baked Spaghetti 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Pizza Dough in Bread machine 3.9/5 (120 Votes)
- Pizza 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Josh's Pizza Pizzas 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!
Review this recipe