Cajun Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo
- 8 ounces fettuccine or your favourite pasta
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 pound shrimp
- peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy/whipping cream
- 1 cup parmigiano reggiano (parmesan)
- 1/2 tablespoon cajun seasoning or to taste - link this
- 1/4 cup green onion
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Start cooking the pasta.
Melt the butter in a pan over medium-high heat, toss the shrimp in the cajun seasoning, add to pan and cook, about 2-3 minutes per side, and set aside.
Add the garlic to the pan and saute until fragrant, about a 30 seconds.
Deglaze the pan with the wine, add the heavy cream, parmesan and cajun seasoning and cook until it thickens a bit, about 3-5 minutes.
Toss the pasta in with the alfredo sauce along with the shrimp and serve garnished with green onions.
Double recipe for more people
You'll also love
- Outback Steakhouse Queensland... 4.2/5 (144 Votes)
- Wine Poached Salmon, Peas, Bow Tie... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Scallops & Asparagus with Capelli... 3.1/5 (116 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken & Veggie Tagliatelli 4.3/5 (12 Votes)