Beautiful Fruit Pies for Summertime Celebrations
Is there anything as comforting as pie?
1/24 View slideshow
© Dessert Now Dinner Later
In this recipe, fresh raspberries fill a buttery pie crust and create a dessert that tastes amazing on its own or with ice cream. Using simple ingredients, this dessert really lets the raspberries be the star.
More steaming articles
3 Game Of Thrones Dishes You Need To... Box Mixes You Need To Stop Buying and... 33 Secrets That Only Pro Party Hosts...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Comment on this article