Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- 12-16 oz. sherbet (lime, orange, any!)
- 1-2 bottles of ginger ale, sprite, or 7-UP
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Place entire block of sherbet in a punch bowl.
Pour the soda onto the sherbet. Mix gently.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Blue Cheese Bruschetta
Amp up your bruschetta, with a flavorful French twist!
- 3/4 Cup of blue cheese
- 1/2 Cup of cream cheese
- Green peas (cooked)
- 4 Sun-dried tomatoes (halved)
- 2 Slices prosciutto
- Mix together the blue cheese and cream cheese.
- Spread onto toast.
- Top with green peas, sun-dried tomatoes, and prosciutto.