Cindy's peach cake
- 2 c flour
- 1 1/2 c b sugar
- 1/4 t salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 t rum extract
- 14 oz can of diced peaches not drained
- 1/4 jar of marashino cherries chopped
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Mix all but fruit. then slowly add in fruits.
pour into a greased 9x13 pan
Bake 350 30-35 minutes
Serve with ice cream
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!