Chocolate Cake (No Flour)
Flourless Chocolate Cake
- 110 g Chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 honey
- 1/2 tsp spices each (cinnamon
- nutmeg and cloves)
Level of difficulty Easy
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Melt chocolate in microwave
Stir in coconut oil with melted chocolate
Whisk together eggs, cocoa powder, spices and honey
Add melted chocolate mixture to eggs, cocoa powder, spices and honey
Pour batter into greased pan
Bake at 375 F for about 20-25 mins
Makes one 8 inch cake
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!