Nestle Tollhouse Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 1/4 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Butter or 2 Sticks
- 3/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1tsp Vanilla
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Cups 12oz pkg Nestle Tollhouse Semi sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Chopped Walnuts optional
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 11mins
Cost Average budget
Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. In a large separate bowl, mix butter, sugars and vanilla. Mix until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time. Beat well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Mix well. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by teaspoon amounts onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake in preheated oven at 375 for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes.
You'll also love
- The Original Chocolate Chip Cookies 3.9/5 (95 Votes)
- Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Ice Cream Cake 3.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Chocolate Truffles 2.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Plunkeys 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Mom's Gumdrop Cookies 3.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Chocolate Drop Cookies 2.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Skor Bars 2.9/5 (27 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!