By Paul T
- 1 lb. chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 bunch of parsley
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
In a hot pan, cook the breasts in butter and olive oil.
When they are browned and almost cooked, add generous amounts of garlic and parsley, chopped very finely.
After 2 minutes of cooking, add 4 tablespoons of thick cream. Stir and bring to boil. Serve hot with noodles.
You'll also love
- Rabbit in Riesling 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Chicken Sausage, Pepper and Onion... 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Chard Tart 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Quick Low-Fat Chicken in... 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Duck Breast Skewers and Zucchini... 4/5 (17 Votes)
- Chicken Roll with Pasta 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Flavour Infused Cream Cheese... 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Quiche with chicory, ham and cream... 3.8/5 (26 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.