Chicken Ham Bone Soup
- 2 cups macaroni noodles (approx.)
- 4-5 liters of water
- 1 smoked pork hock or ham bone
- 4 lb. chicken (neck & back plus at least one breast or multiple breasts)
- 1 onion - chopped into large chunks
- 4 or 5 cloves of garlic - minced
- 2-3 ladles fish sauce
- 1 can evaporated milk
Boil chicken and ham in a large pot of water until cooked. Remove chicken first and take meat off of bone. Then do the same with the ham. Discard bones.
Add garlic and onion to broth. Put meat back in and add fish sauce.
Boil about 20 minutes. Then put the macaroni into soup and continue to boil until cooked (approx. 10 minutes).
Put desired amount of evaporated milk into each bowl after serving.
You'll also love
- Creamy Mushroom Meatloaf 3.3/5 (301 Votes)
- Pink Truffled Ravioli with Goat... 3.1/5 (278 Votes)
- Hawaiian Chicken 3.1/5 (23 Votes)
- Lentil Curryy 2 3.2/5 (356 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Black Bean Drink / Soup 3.1/5 (21 Votes)
- Sausage and Pasta Casserole 3.6/5 (139 Votes)
- Pappy John's Ham Bar-B-Que 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Layered toasts 3.5/5 (150 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.