Spanish fried dumplings recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Spanish fried dumplings recipes
Southern Chicken Dumplings
This is my Grandmother's recipe, and is vague in places
- Boiling chicken (hen)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 stick of butter (oleo/margarine)
- Sweet Milk
- Black pepper to taste
How to make Brie and apple empanadas step by step
By Pascale Weeks
They're also called little pillows of heaven!
Quick Chicken and Dumplings
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
melt butter in a large saucepan over medium high heat
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup prechopped onion
- 2 cup chopped roasted, skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 oz) box frozen mixes vegetables, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 1 (14 oz) can chicken broth
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 8 (6 inch) flour tortillas, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh parsely