Rate this recipe 3/5 (24 Votes)
- 2 cups cabbage, chopped by hand (can use green or red cabbage)
- ¼ cup red pepper, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1/3 stalk of celery, chopped
- 2 radishes
- 1/3 cup carrot, choppped
- ¼ cup coleslaw dressing (or use mayonnaise, milk & a bit of sugar)
- Dash of lemon
- Salt & pepper to taste
Combine all into a bowl, mix with a fork.
Let stand in fridge for 20 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Veggie Pizza Squares 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Coleslaw 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts 3.2/5 (180 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Apple Cinnamon Bread Pudding 3/5 (17 Votes)
- Vegetable Ragout 3/5 (17 Votes)
- Corn Casserole 3/5 (18 Votes)
- Waffles With Creamy White Sauce 3/5 (10 Votes)
- Sea Island Salad 3.4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!