- 1 can refried beans
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning
- 1/2 cp mayonnaise
- 1/2 cp chopped green onions
- 1/2 cp diced tomatos
- shredded lettuce
- sliced black olives (unless you prefer green)
- 8 oz. shredded cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Spread beans on bottom of pan. (add water or taco sauce to spread easier)
Mix sour cream and mayonnaise with taco seasoning, and spread over beans.
Top with onions, lettuce, tomatos, and olives.
Sprinkle on cheese when ready to eat.
Serve with nacho chips. (Round work best)
Have this on movie night! Put on "jammies", curl up, and chow down.
You'll also love
- MEXICAN PIZZA 3.2/5 (245 Votes)
- Hummus 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Pea Ridge Caviar 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Jenna's nachos 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- The Best Tex Mex Chicken Enchiladas 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Chocolate Covered Strawberries 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Extreme Nacho mix 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Chicken Tacos with Mango Avocado... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.