Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- 15 oz. Diced Tomatoes
- 6 oz. Tomato Paste
- 3 Tbsp. Taco Seasoning
- 1 lb. Chicken Breasts
- 1 lb. Chicken Thighs
- Salt & Pepper - To Taste
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Whisk together tomatoes, tomato paste and taco seasoning in base of crock pot. Add chicken and spoon sauce over chicken. Cook on low 8 hours. Shred with 2 forks.
Serve as tacos, tostadas or enchiladas
You'll also love
- Chinese beef 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Goulash Alberta 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- The Best Tex Mex Chicken Enchiladas 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- White Bean Chili 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Mexican Pie 4/5 (36 Votes)
- Taco Casserole 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- mexican pie 4/5 (21 Votes)
- Easy Jalapeno Chicken Enchiladas 4/5 (21 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe