Hawaiian Dream Cake
An easy cake to make and keeps up to 3 days in refrigetor
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 (20 oz.) can crushed pineapple, drained, reserve juice
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese
- 1 (3-oz.) pkg. instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 (9-ounce) container cool whip
- Nuts and coconut
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Prepare cake mix according to package directions, using the reserved pineapple juice and water for the liquid called for in the directions. Bake at 350° F. for about 35 minutes in a greased and floured 15 x 10 x 1 inch jelly roll (I used a 9-/12 x 13 pan). Cool in pan, set aside.
In a large bowl blend together cream cheese, pudding mix and milk until smooth. Fold in drained pineapple and spread over top of cake. Cover with whipped topping and sprinkle with nuts and coconut.
You'll also love
- Spiced Orange Flan with Pineapple... 4.6/5 (33 Votes)
- No Bake Raspberry Icebox Cake 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- PINEAPPLE CREAM PUFFS 3.9/5 (224 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Hawaiian Dessert 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Easy Pie Crust 3/5 (276 Votes)
- Mom’s Best Apple Dump Cake 2.9/5 (19 Votes)
- Vegan Chocolate Pudding Pie 2.9/5 (32 Votes)
- Mint cake 2.6/5 (286 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Review this recipe