Mom’s Best Apple Dump Cake
Rate this recipe 2.9/5 (19 Votes)
- 1 dry box yellow cake mix (with required ingredients)
- 2 (21 oz.) cans apple pie mix
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup water
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 70mins
Cost Average budget
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 12 inch cake pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Spoon apple pie mix on bottom of the pan.
3. Prepare cake mix according to the box directions (using the diet soda version also works).
4. Pour cake batter on top of apple layer.
5. Melt butter with water and pour on top of cake batter.
6. Bake for 70 minutes.
You'll also love
- BAKED APPLES 2.9/5 (25 Votes)
- Baked Cinnamon Apples with Sea... 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Walnut Apple Brandy Pancakes 2.8/5 (20 Votes)
- Fat free Cheesecake 3.2/5 (21 Votes)
- Cream of Autumn Soup 3.2/5 (250 Votes)
- Jans Raw apple Cake 2.7/5 (15 Votes)
- German Apple Cake (Apfelkuchen) 2.8/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Review this recipe