Bourbon Smoked Salt Tortilla Chips
Bourbon Smoked Salt Tortilla Chips. Discover our recipe.
- 1 bag of 6 inch corn tortillas
- Olive oil
- Bourbon Smoked Salt
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Heat oven to 350.
Brush a baking sheet with olive oil, and brush one side of each tortilla with olive oil. Cut the tortillas into fourths, and place the non-oiled side onto the baking sheet. Sprinkle with Bourbon Smoked Salt.
Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown!
Serve these chips with Bourbon Barrel Pico de Gallo!
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Chocolate Covered Pretzels 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Golden Fried Oysters 4.1/5 (29 Votes)
- Mexican Tortilla Lasagna 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Bourbon Blood Orange 3.9/5 (36 Votes)
- Pea Ridge Caviar 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Jenna's nachos 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Caprese Salad 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Chips 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Run out of chips for the party ? Fry some pasta! Guaranteed success!
CRISPY FRIED PASTA DIPPERS
Cook bow-tie pasta for 8 minutes. Combine grated Parmesan with garlic, and Italian and curry spices.
Fry the pasta for two minutes on each side and mix into the cheese and spice combination.