Lamb kebabs recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Smashed "Jackson Pollock" Potatoes
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.
Top rated Lamb kebabs recipes
Savories- Lamb Kabobs
Combine all the ingredients in a chopper bowl
- 1 lb lamb mince
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Pounded green chillies
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 1/4 cup fried onions
- 1 tbsp chopped dhania
Moroccan Lamb Kebabs
By Nadia , blog Paprikas
Cut meat into cubes
- 1 lb. lamb meat (eg lamb)
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 2 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 pinch of turmeric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil