The best ideas for beef steak pie - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: homemade meat pie
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Top rated Beef steak pie recipes
Steak and Cheese Pie
By PicNic, PicNic
Toss beef in flour and fry in a little oil to brown
- Short Crust Pastry
- 600 g blade steak, or other stewing steak, cubed
- 2 Tbsp plain flour
- 1 Onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Cup beef stock
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 200 g Button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Cup grated cheese. Edam, cheddar, or similar
- Mashed potato
The prettiest lemon tarts on Pinterest
By Pascale Weeks
Some of the most beautiful lemon tarts on the web!
Inside-out Beef Wellington Bites
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Heat oven to 400F. On a lightly floured surface, toll out 1 puff pastry sheet to 10x10 inches
- 1 package puff pastry, thawed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 10 oz mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely diced shallots
- 1 tsp fresh thyme, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 pound flank steak
- coarse salt