The best baked mushroom recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Baked mushroom recipes
Stuffed Jumbo Shells with Cremini Mushrooms
By rapm155, Tasty Delights
Jumbo pasta shells filled with fluffy cream cheese and ricotta
- Stuffed Jumbo Shells w Ricotta & Mushrooms
- 1 250g box jumbo shells
- 1 400 g pkg ricotta
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 2 cup chopped cremini mushrooms (button can be substituted)
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1 green onion chopped
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cup prepared meat tomato sauce (preferably homemade)
20 ways to cook vegetables that will change your life
By Elena Salvadore
SHOW off your SKILLA with these AWESOME new ways to cook VEGGIES!
Inside-out Beef Wellington Bites
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Heat oven to 400F. On a lightly floured surface, toll out 1 puff pastry sheet to 10x10 inches
- 1 package puff pastry
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 10 oz mushrooms
- finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely diced shallots
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- plus more for garnish
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 pound flank steak
- coarse salt
How To Make Healthy Parmesan And Lemon Zucchini Fries
By Pascale Weeks
Steak and Cheese Pie
By PicNic, PicNic
Toss beef in flour and fry in a little oil to brown
- Short Crust Pastry
- 600 g blade steak
- or other stewing steak
- 2 Tbsp plain flour
- 1 Onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Cup beef stock
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 200 g Button mushrooms
- 1 Cup grated cheese. Edam
- or similar
- Mashed potato
Baked Potato Skins, Mixed Mushrooms, Cheeses, Greens
By Peggy@spicedpeachblog.com, http://www.spicedpeachblog.com
Baked Potato Skins, great for a side dish, or as a party appetizer cut in half
- 6 small russet potatoes
- 1 pound mixed fresh crimini and shitake mushrooms
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup chopped
- cooked baby spinach and kale
- coarse kosher salt
- cracked black pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil