Indian dessert recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Indian dessert recipes
Adhirasam (A sweet snack)
Dry roast rice flour till light brown
- Rice flour - 1 cup
- Ghee - 1/2 cup
- Jaggery - 1 cup
- Oil or ghee- to fry
cook Aval in milk till it becomes tender
- Aval (flattened rice) 1 cup
- sugar 1 and half cup
- ghee 1/4 cup
- milk 3 cups
- elachi 1 spoon
Mix the flour, butter and baking powder until crumbly
- 1 cup yoghurt
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup butter ( 1/2 lb butter)
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup water
- pista or badam
Indian bread pudding
Indian desert. perfect to have hot in a wet rainy day
- Bread slices 5-8
- Ghee 4-5 tablespoons
- finely chopped 1 tablespoons(optional)
- Raisins 1 tablespoon(optional)
- Green cardamom powder 1/4 teaspoon
- Sugar 5 tablespoons
- Milk 1/4 cup
- Water 1/2 glass