Hearty Broccoli Dip Recipe
You'll need just five ingredients to stir up this no-fuss appetizer
Hearty Broccoli Dip Recipe. Discover our recipe.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound process cheese (Velveeta)
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- Tortilla chips
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker. Add cheese, soup, broccoli and salsa; mix well.
Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until heated through, stirring after 1 hour. Serve with chips. Yield: 5-1/2 cups.
You'll also love
- Crab Rangoon 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Broccoli Bacon Cheese Salad 4/5 (29 Votes)
- Small stuffed mushrooms... 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Swedish Meatballs 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Trio of appetizers 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Goat Cheese and Fig Skewers 3.8/5 (66 Votes)
- Spanish Mini chicken skewers and... 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Jenna's cheese dip 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!