Rate this recipe 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- 6 Tomatoes (roma/plum, chopped)
- 1/2 cup Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 3 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tbp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Fresh Basil (no stems)
- 1/4 tspn Salt
- 1/4 tspn Ground Black Pepper
- 1 French baguette
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven on broiler setting.
Combine tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, basil, salt, and pepper. Allow mixture to sit for 10 minutes.
Cut baguette into 3/4-inch slices. On a baking sheet, arrange baguette slices in a single layer. Broil for 1-2 mins, until slightly brown.
Divide tomato mixture evenly over baguette slices.
Broil for 5 minutes.
You'll also love
- Snail Soup 4.2/5 (38 Votes)
- Chilli parotta chennai style 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Spaghetti Sauce 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Dale's Chicken and Noodle Casserole 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Baked Ravioli 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Dannielle's Stuffed Green Peppers 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Blue Cheese Bruschetta
Amp up your bruschetta, with a flavorful French twist!
- 3/4 Cup of blue cheese
- 1/2 Cup of cream cheese
- Green peas (cooked)
- 4 Sun-dried tomatoes (halved)
- 2 Slices prosciutto
- Mix together the blue cheese and cream cheese.
- Spread onto toast.
- Top with green peas, sun-dried tomatoes, and prosciutto.
Review this recipe