Red's Royal Feast
My baby girl's 5th birthday dinner
- Chicken, Spinach, Apples, Virgin olive oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 180mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Boil 8 pieces of chicken for about 3 hours for maximum flavor and tenderness
Steam 1 1/2 cups of spinach for 20 minutes
Once your chicken is done cooking, remove from heat and manually shred the chicken. Add all chicken to a bowl and add your steamed spinach
Next saute half an apple that you have diced up into bite size pieces in 2 tablespoons of virgin olive oil for 10 minutes, then immediately add the newly sauteed apples to the bowl of chicken and spinach
Mix well and let cool for at least 10 minutes
Serve your wet nosed angels!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!