Almond joy recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!
Top rated Almond joy recipes
Almond Joy Ice Cream
Whip heavy whipping cream until peaks form
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup International Delight Almond Joy creamer
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup hot fudge topping (I used Hershey's)
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- coconut flakes, sliced almonds, hot fudge topping (optional)
Almond Joy Fudge
Prepare a 9×9-inch baking dish by lining it with parchment paper and lightly spraying with non-stick cooking spray
- For the Fudge Layer:
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate Hershey’s Kisses, unwrapped
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate candy melts (like Wilton or Almond Bark)
- 1 – 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- Coconut Layer:
- 1 – 14 oz bag sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp. sweetened condensed milk
- Chocolate Candy Layer:
- 20 whole raw almonds
- 1 cup chocolate candy melts (like Wilton or Almond Bark)