- sliced bread, crusts removed
- margarine, melted
- cheddar cheese, grated
- tomato, chopped
- black olives, chopped
- green onions, chopped
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Brush bread with melted margarine
Press into muffin cups to form cups
Bake at 350° for 15 min. or till liightly crisp
Mix together cheese, tomato, olives and onions
Spoon into croustades
Bake at 375° for 5 - 8 min.
You'll also love
- Cupboard Rice 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Savories- Chicken Lollies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mom Otteson's Pudding Chocolate... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mom Merrill’s Pizza Dough 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cedric's casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- CAKE BATTER FUDGE QUCK VERSION 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zesty Tuna Spread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Perfect French Toast 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!