Also known as Cedric Adams hotdish!
- 1 medium onion chopped in 3 tbsp butter
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 5 cups coarsely shredded cabbage, divided
- 10 1/2 oz can condensed tomato soup
Saute onion in butter and add ground beef, salt, and pepper, heating through but not browning.
Spread 3 cups of the cabbage in a 2 qt baking dish. Top with meat mixture, and 3 more cups cabbage.
Pour over the top tomato soup, and bake uncovered at 350 degrees for one hour.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!