Also known as Cedric Adams hotdish!
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1 medium onion chopped in 3 tbsp butter
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 5 cups coarsely shredded cabbage, divided
- 10 1/2 oz can condensed tomato soup
Saute onion in butter and add ground beef, salt, and pepper, heating through but not browning.
Spread 3 cups of the cabbage in a 2 qt baking dish. Top with meat mixture, and 3 more cups cabbage.
Pour over the top tomato soup, and bake uncovered at 350 degrees for one hour.
You'll also love
- Hamburger caserole 4.8/5 (57 Votes)
- The southwestern tamale casserole... 4.3/5 (81 Votes)
- pastichio 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Andy's Meatballs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- moms meatloaf 0/5 (0 Votes)
- better than fries 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mexican Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Leftover casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!
Review this recipe