Polish Kiebasa and a salad mixture wrapped up in a tortilla
- big pkg of polish kiebasa, lettuce, tomato, onion, shredded cheddar cheese, can of diced green chilies, tortillas
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
take the polish sausage out of the wrapper and cut into pieces that will fit onto your tortillas to make a burrito wrap, slice them in half. You can either cook them in the oven at 350 degrees or you can cook them on the grill.
Chop your lettuce and place in a bowl, dice your tomatoes, dice your onion and place in bowl, put the desired amount of cheddar cheese in the bowl as well, and open your can or cans of green chilies and add them to your mixing bowl. Mix well and heat tortillas.
After sausage is done place a piece on your tortilla and spoon out some salad mixture and place that on top of the sausage. wrap up like a burrito, and enjoy.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.