Summer Italian Pasta Salad
I love pasta but its hard to make it in the Summer because I'm busy and its too hot for it. So I had to find other salads. I really liked this salad and next time I think I'll add cucumbers.
- 1 box different colored pasta
- ½ cup chopped mozzarella
- ¼ cup zesty Italian dressing
- 1 chopped tomatoes
- 1 can chopped olives
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Cook pasta according to box directions. Then add mozzarella, tomatoes and olives. Then toss with the dressing. Tastes best after its chilled for a couple hours.
You'll also love
- Sun Dried Tomato Pasta Salad 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Pulled Pork 2.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Grandma's & Grandpa's Amazing... 2.2/5 (45 Votes)
- Bourbon Peaches and Cream Popsicle 2.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Homemade Potato Salad 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Classic Fruit Salad 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Pasta with Pecorino and Pepper 2.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Cannelloni 2.5/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Do you put the pasta in without waiting for the water to boil? Add oil? Forget the salt?