- 2 cups hash browns or cubed potatotes
- Smoked sausage or bacon
- 2 eggs
- shredded cheese
- salt and pepper
- optional onions
- bell peppers
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Heat skillet on medium.
Drizzle oil to cover bottom of pan.
Mix meat and any optional ingredients with potatoes and put in pan.
Crack eggs over top and add salt and pepper.
Cover with lid.
Once eggs look halfway done than sprinkle on cheese and put lid back on for a few more minutes.
You'll also love
- Paleo Banana Pancakes 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Warm Potato Salad 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- buttermilk tea bisquits 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Sauerkraut Rolls 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Green Bean Bundles 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Deviled eggs 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Parmesan Hash Brown Cups 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Hungarian Stuffed Cabbage 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?