The best vegetarian alternative recipes - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: vegetarian main dishes, indian vegetarian, vegetarian recipes for kids, vegetarian appetizer, fall baking recipes, vegetarian greens recipes, lettuce recipes vegetarian
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Vegetarian alternative recipes
Vegetable Pot Pie
By nickelet11, Smarte A La Carte
There are countless chicken pot pie recipes out there, but how about a recipe for the vegetarians in the world?! We...
- Bottom Crust:
- 3/4 cup pancake/waffle/baking mix (I used Arrowhead Mills Multigrain pancake and waffle mix)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup pancake/waffle/baking mix
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- pinches of salt and black pepper
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables (I used 1 cup corn and 1 cup peas)
- 2 cups broth (vegetable if you're vegetarian. I used chicken broth.)
- Top Crust:
- 1/2 cup pancake/waffle/baking mix
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
15 Satisfying BBQ Recipes That Are 100% Vegetarian
By Florentine - 750 Grammes
Why should meat-eaters get all the fun at a cookout? These recipes prove that BBQs can also be vegetarian-friendly.
Lemon Butter Spaghetti with Mushrooms
By ziggfoo, The Kitchen Witch - changing everyday ingredients into something beautiful
It's always good to have a few budget-friendly vegetarian dishes to turn to on a busy day! Discover our recipe
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 cups sliced mushrooms any variety
- 1/2 tsp each salt, pepper, minced garlic
- 5 slices of lemon
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 450 grams spaghetti
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley (optional)
- fresh grated parmesan cheese
50 Awesome Ways to Eat Artichokes
Whether they're marinated in a jar or fresh from the garden, artichokes can make almost any meal better! Here are 50 fun ways to eat them.
Any Day April Fools Day Buffalo Wings
By Culinary One, CULINARY ONE
Do most members of your family shun the word broccoli? Does saying it have to come with the tagline “c’mon… e...
- You will need the following:
- 1-cup water or milk
- 1-cup flour
- 2-tsp. garlic powder
- 1-head of broccoli
- 1-tbsp olive oil
- 1-tbsp hot chili sauce
- Low fat Sour cream or blue cheese as dip (optional)
- Low lighting
These are cute little eggplant nuggets for a nice barbeque! A vegetarian option for nuggets, they're great sides an...
- Eggplant, Olive Oil