- • 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- • 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- • 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- • 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- • 1/8 teaspoon salt
- • 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- • 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- • 1/8 teaspoon paprika
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Place tilapia in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the butter, lemon juice, garlic powder and salt; pour over the fillets. Sprinkle with capers, oregano and paprika. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Peruvian Ceviche 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Cod Fillets using Ritz Cracker... 4.2/5 (23 Votes)
- salmon with vegetables bake 3.2/5 (37 Votes)
- Fresh Tilapia 1/5 (1 Votes)
- Honey Peanut Butter White... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tuna Noodle Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Angel Strawberry Surprise 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Home made fish batter 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!