Delicious baked tilapia recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: tilapia
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Baked tilapia recipes
Tosca Reno's Keep-It-Tight Tilapia
Preheat your oven to 400°F/ 205°C
- 1/4 cup / 60 ml best-quality olive oil
- • 3 cloves garlic
- minced or pressed
- • 1 tsp / 5 ml paprika
- • 1 tsp / 5 ml ginger
- • 1 tsp / 5 ml fresh ground black pepper
- • 1 tsp / 5 ml dried mustard
- • 1 tsp / 5 ml oregano
- • 1 tsp / 5 ml chili powder
- • 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- • 4 tilapia filets
28 must-have kitchen staples
Head to the store if you're missing any of these kitchen must-haves!
Preheat oven to 350
- 2 Tilapia filets
- Dill Seasoning
- Olive Oil
- Garlic salt
10 winning recipes you can make with a can of sardines
Get your Omega-3's with these 10 delicious recipes!
Place tilapia in an ungreased 13-in
- • 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- • 3 tablespoons butter
- • 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- • 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- • 1/8 teaspoon salt
- • 2 tablespoons capers
- • 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- • 1/8 teaspoon paprika