Delicious baked tilapia recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: tilapia
Chef Tips and Tricks
This is the king of fruit tarts... and it's stunningly easy to make!
- Roll out your puff pastry, and place M&Ms on top.
- Cover with another puff pastry.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350° F.
- Add: mango, blackberries, raspberries, kiwi, grapes, and strawberries.
- Glaze with apricot jelly.
Top rated Baked tilapia recipes
Tosca Reno's Keep-It-Tight Tilapia
Preheat your oven to 400°F/ 205°C
- 1/4 cup / 60 ml best-quality olive oil
- • 3 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- • 1 tsp / 5 ml paprika
- • 1 tsp / 5 ml ginger
- • 1 tsp / 5 ml fresh ground black pepper
- • 1 tsp / 5 ml dried mustard
- • 1 tsp / 5 ml oregano
- • 1 tsp / 5 ml chili powder
- • 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- • 4 tilapia filets, thawed
28 must-have kitchen staples
Head to the store if you're missing any of these kitchen must-haves!
Preheat oven to 350
- 2 Tilapia filets
- Dill Seasoning
- Olive Oil
- Garlic salt
10 winning recipes you can make with a can of sardines
Get your Omega-3's with these 10 delicious recipes!
Place tilapia in an ungreased 13-in
- • 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- • 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- • 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- • 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- • 1/8 teaspoon salt
- • 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- • 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- • 1/8 teaspoon paprika