99 Recipes You'll Want To Pin Immediately
© Dinner at the Zoo
One-Pot Chicken And Shrimp Gumbo
Everyone loves a good one-pot recipe, and this one-pot chicken and shrimp gumbo will definitely not disappoint. Packed with sausages, shrimp, vegetables and chicken, this recipe comes together in only 30 minutes! Garnish with fresh basil and hot sauce to taste, and serve on its own or with rice or bread.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!