Oatmeal Raisin Walnut Cookies
Oatmeal Raisin Walnut Cookies. Discover our recipe.
- 3 eggs
- well beaten
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
*This is a very important first step that makes the cookie: combine eggs, raisins and vanilla and let stand for one hour
Cream together butter and sugars,
Add flour, salt, cinnamon and soda and mix well,
Blend in egg-raisin mixture, oatmeal, and chopped nuts, Dough will be stiff.
Drop by heaping teaspoons onto parchment-lined cookie sheet, or roll into balls and flatten slightly.
Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly
You'll also love
- Dates ball 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Brown Sugar Fudge 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Citrus Cake of Kings 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Chocolate Snickerdoodles 4/5 (15 Votes)
- PUMPKIN PIE OATMEAL 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Raspberry / White Chocolate Cookies 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Chocolate trail mix 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Basic Single-Serve Pancake 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.