Summer Crockpot Bakes To Feed a Crowd
© Flour on my Face
Crock Pot Baked Ziti
We love this crockpot version of baked ziti, because you don’t even need to pre-cook the ziti pasta, it cooks right there with everything else. Layer the dried pasta, ground beef, ricotta and mozzarella cheese in the pot with a beaten egg and seasoning, then set to cook for 3-4 hours on high.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.