Funky Fried Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
- -Peanut Butter
- -Two slices of nice bread
- -Butter or margarine
- -Powdered Sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
-Make an average peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
-Spread butter/margarine on one side
-Melt 1 teaspoon butter in small frying pan.
-Put unbuttered side in pan.
-Continue as if making a grilled cheese sandwich until golden brown on both sides.
-Serve on a plate and sprinkle a little powered sugar to top it off.
Never serve sandwich hot to the kiddos. This causes the kiddos to burn their little mouths from the hot jelly and peanut butter.
You'll also love
- Dessert bliss 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Orange Crèmesicle Punch 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- American Sugar Cookies 4/5 (4 Votes)
- sandwich with eggs and sausage 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Peanut Butter and Jelly 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Open Face Tuna Fish Sandwiches 4/5 (4 Votes)
- PB & J Cheesecake 3/5 (22 Votes)
- Pudge the fish's sandwich 3/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.