- 3 cups flour
- 3 eggs
- 30g caster sugar (2 tbsp)
- 5g salt (1 tsp)
- 2 1/4 sticks of butter
- 3 tsp of fresh yeast
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Take a little butter for greasing kouglof pan if you do not have the traditional mold use a bundt pan. In a bowl, mix flour, eggs, sugar and salt for 6 minutes
Add the yeast, dissolve in a little cold water. Knead for 5 minutes. Finally, add the butter and continue kneading for about 4 minutes.
Pour your batter into the pan and let rise for about 1 hour.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!